I made this card to enter a draw for a great give away going on over at Beate's blog!! Check out her blog... it's amazing!! Anyway, I have an Anniversary coming up... so I thought that I would combine it with making a card for my hubby!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your card is amazing, Nicole. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!
Welcome to my addiction's... photography and crafty creations.
I am a proud Mom of two boys.... a part-time working woman.... a full time wife to a wonderful husband... and in my free time... a craftoholic!!
I wish I could say that all these ideas are mine... but that is far from the truth. Many of the ideas are CASEd from SCS where I spend a great deal of time.... lookin around and getting inspiration!!
Hats off to Stampin' Up!
Well... like any addiction... nothing else will do!! So... most of the products that I use... be it stamps, ink, cardstock etc etc etc are from Stampin' Up! The quality, variety, coordination etc etc just can't be beat!! So... call me a SU junkie... yes... I could use some counselling!! Most other products come from the second runner up... Michaels ( who can't resist a 40% off coupon).
3 comments:
Your card is amazing, Nicole. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!
Great card Nicole.
Thanks for stopping by my blog - I've added you to my Calgary girls blogs I visit!
Super card and great blog! I'll visit again!
Post a Comment