While watching Mister Maker on Treehouse the other day... we were inspired to create one of his many great crafts. So.... up to my craft room I went looking for supplies... and these are what we came up with!! The boys both had lots of fun... got their minds off of being sick... AGAIN!! Anyway... I encourage you to check out BBC's CBeebies website HERE.... it is fantastic... lots of fun games, music and my favorite... crafts!! Enjoy!!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Craft time...
While watching Mister Maker on Treehouse the other day... we were inspired to create one of his many great crafts. So.... up to my craft room I went looking for supplies... and these are what we came up with!! The boys both had lots of fun... got their minds off of being sick... AGAIN!! Anyway... I encourage you to check out BBC's CBeebies website HERE.... it is fantastic... lots of fun games, music and my favorite... crafts!! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment