Well... all this plastic controversy (and Avent hitting the top of the "worse leaching" list) gave us a little push to "get the baby off the bottle!!" Even though he is only 20ish months old... he now happily accepts Playtex insulator sport cups with a straw... just like his big brother I might add!! So off to the store I went to buy a few more... and gone... I swear... everything "child" and "plastic" is gone!! It does say #5 on the bottom... aren't those the safe ones??? I'm so confused!!Anyway... Walmart luckily had a few stragglers so I bought 2 more... at over $6.00 a piece... we now own 7!! So hopefully... that should do us for 2 (milk drinking) boys for at least a day or two before running the dishwasher!! I feel like another era is over.... no more washing nipples and bottles... sniff sniff... .... ok... I'm good!!




No comments:
Post a Comment