Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mission... 72 cookies for cookie exchange...

Whipped shortbread...
without a KitchenAid...
...lots of love went into these.
And some sweat and tears... but don't tell anyone!!
3 batches later... 1 more in the oven

A cute little bag for each participant!
The great thing is... I get to bring home 12 different little packages in return!!
Yummmy!!

Ahhhh... I can not make these cookies without a mess!!
There are little tiny pieces of shortbread ALL OVER my kitchen from the mixer!!
It's been hours and I'm still finding them here and there.
They are hard earned but....
oh, so worth it...
with that melt in your mouth goodness!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I can not wait seeing shortbread cookies are my fave and one that I do not make. possibly since I do not have you yummy recipe. It will be the first one I taste. My counter is lined off with ingredients for tomorrow's cookie adventure.