Monday, December 28, 2009

My Dad drops in....

Having a Dad who is a Hot Air Balloon Pilot has made for some interesting stories over the years.
It happened on more than one occasion when I'd be in school
and over the announcements would come the principal to say
"teachers please prepare your classes to go outside as a Hot Air Balloon has landed in the field."
Hmmmm... wonder who that could be!!!
So we'd all go running out...
and I'd be so happy to see my Dad... mid morning... on a Weekday!!
Well... now that I'm not in school...
Dad has to drop in on me in other ways...
so now it's a phone call from his cell phone....
as he's making his approach on a field near my house....
and I'm still so happy to see my Dad... mid morning... on a Weekday!!!
And the boys loved it too.
Tanner was even brave enough to crawl in for a minute!!!