Saturday, May 10, 2008

It had to happen to me....

As if Saturday morning wasn't busy enough... Gary had taken Dylan to soccer and I was doing the last minute packing for our weekend get away to Canmore...

WHEN... I noticed it was rather quiet in the house...

OH NO!!....

When I arrived.... Tanner had gotten into the Sudocream... (better version of Penaten cream) And... come to think of it... we put this on our most precious little behinds.... BUT... WHAT IS IN THAT STUFF!!!????
It really will not come out... our computer mouse will never be the same again.... after about 4 hair washes... I think it's finally out of Tanner's hair.

I alway use to see this sort of thing on America's Funniest Videos...
and I use to laugh my head off...
but...
I take it all back...
it's really not that funny...
when it's your "moment"!!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tanner..you are such a cute little boy, with your cream and without it...Lots of hugs and kisses..Nana