Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wash and wear hair!!!


A few weeks ago I went to see my friend/hairdresser of 20 years.
I came into the Salon... needing a change!!!
I am so tired of looking like a "frumpy mommy"... I never have time to do my hair... and I don't have time to get my hair colored as often as I should... so I was determined to just let it GO GREY!! (less to worry about in my mind!!)
I have been dealing with grey hair since I was 7 and I'm SICK of it!!!
BUT.. I was saved by Tracy!! Thanks Trace!
She talked me out of letting my hair grow out grey.. for numerous reasons.... AND she gave me the best "wash and wear" hair that I've ever had. Then she sent me upstairs to have my "not so... Brooke Shields" eyebrows waxed... a little make-up.... AND I'M NEW AGAIN!!

1 comment:

GAT said...

Beautiful before... now glowingly beautiful. Hey, are you sure you are not Sandy Bullock's sister?? check it out!!/Users/terpic/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2008/Roll 39/bullock001.jpg